4.3: April 25-29
Parent Interest Class Volunteers Wanted!
click here for information (Letter from Michelle McCann)
Oregon Book Bank book drive coming in May
This week in…
Excerpt from Plato’s The Republic
(An ethical question posed to us from Socrates)
Physics: Earth, Moon and Stars
- Energy Cycle
- Solar Oven
- Revise lead, setting, character description, and solution. Show, don’t tell.
- Reread several times and revise then have someone read your story out loud to you and revise again.
- Edit for proper paragraphing, punctuation, capitalization, usage, and spelling
Real World Math
- Rational Numbers: Financial Decisions
- Proportion, Percent, and Probability: Global Health
Practice our song 上おむいてあるこう