2.5: January 3-6
1.16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day, No School
1.18: Two hour late opening
2.3: Teacher Planning Day, No School
2.15: Two hour late opening
2.20: Presidents’ Day, No School
This week in…
- Video: Hurricane on the Bayou systems thinking activity
- Reading: One Straw Revolution by Masanobu Fukuoka, part 1 of 5
- Green Team group project proposals
U.S. History and Government
- What were the British Colonies like in the 1770’s?
- Why did the Founders believe that people needed government?
- What is a republican government?
- Bits and Pieces II review for unit test
- Real World Math: Modeling Integers: Population Growth
- Real World Math: Solving Algebraic Equations: Food Choices
- reading hiragana text
- writing katakana: ラリウレロ ワヲ