Select the three most powerful Great Ideas(Tone Words) and use the following stem to start your seminar.
Look at this list of key words and rank them according to their importance to this work. Then Explain.
Seminar Ground Rules:
1. Speak so that all can hear you.
2. Listen closely and respectfully
3. Speak without raising hands
4. Refer to the text!
5. Talk to each other, not just the leader
6. Ask for clarification if you are confused
7. Invite and allow others to speak
8. Consider ALL viewpoints and ideas
9. Stay on topic!
10. Know that YOU are responsible for the quality of the seminar